![]() |
| I see light, from the dark... |
I'm still the same lazy worm, just like previously,nothing change.
Plan > Procrastinated > Give away ...
I know what I should do, but I just can't make it...
I guess, I don't have the persistence.
So, no matter how good or how great my plan is,
it's just not gonna works. That's it.
And then, final on Monday.
Start trembling, scared, freak out, blablabla...
But, it doesn't make any change, too.
I don't know why, I just can't concentrate.
I try my very best to sit there quietly and face my notes,
nothing go in my brain, or my memory.
It's just like I glance through it, and it went in my retina, and diminished before it reach my brain!
Today, not a good day.
The atmosphere in my house full with stress, furious and, anger.
Increased of pressure, resulting in increase of my heartbeat,
and depressed my respiratory tract! I can feel dypsnea coming...
Trying hard now, to squeeze whatever words that I study out,
to recall my memory. ( closed my eyes for 2 mins )
And I get, nothing...No feedback after my study!!! Duh!
Conclusion,
I have to study all over again, from the beginning of this subject,
Dosage Form.
Dosage Form.
This is the 1st time I study from the start, in my study week,
and I just hope that will not be the last time.
It might requires twice or thrice study thro' ,
if I want to get better result in my final.
I should just stop here,
and start my DF.
As time flies,
I might run out of time!
Let's don't be regret this time.
I just have to do this!

No comments:
Post a Comment